US$190.00 – US$390.00
This two piece wedding dress features a lace bodysuit and a light tulle skirt.
The long sleeve lace bodysuit is made completely of lace, being covered underneath with a beige lining to imitate a bare skin.
The neckline is manually embroidered with lace elements. For the puffy skirt multiple layers of tulle are used. At the same time it doesn’t have any lining inside, thus being amazingly light and just slightly transparent. Upon your request, we could add the extra lining.
The wrap skirt bares your legs during the walk, which makes the whole silhouette even more tender and refined. There is a special hidden belt inside. It’s invisible and to provide you with a proper skirt fixation on your waistline.
The top is made of the soft jersey lace with a rose pattern.
The inner bodysuits layer is made of thin beige jersey from natural cotton.
The multilayered skirt is made from soft tulle. The fabric is very light and airy, which makes the skirt almost weightless.
This wedding gown is a perfect choice for an outdoor ceremony, e.g. at a seaside or a meadow full of greenery.
We advise complementing the whole image with a pair of sandals or ballet shoes with ribbons. As for the headpiece, the polka dot one or any other tiny patterned veil, tiara or a hairpin would look just gorgeous.
This wedding dress suite every skin color and could be worn during any season.
Please, take a look at our recommendations regarding the size and the wedding dress style:
– body height from 160 to 180 cm,
– size from XS to L,
– any skin color.
– Handmade in our Russian studio
– Lace – 60% rayon, 40% polyester; jersey – 90% cotton, 10% elastane; tulle – 100% polyester.
– Delivered worldwide
– Neckline – boat neckline
– Back cut – round.
– A-silhouette overlap skirt.
– Skirt could be made with a lining upon your request.
– The long sleeve lace bodysuit could be made with short sleeves upon your request.
– The dress colour – ivory.
– The models height – 168cm.
– Suits girls of 160-180 height the best.
– Matches any skin colour.