This silk organza wedding dress is so delicate and light, just like a blossoming white rose.
The source of inspiration is Madame Plantier Rosa Alba.
Here a simple smooth corset bodice perfectly matches a puffy and somewhat chaotic skirt.
The elegant boned corset is crafted with unique technology. Despite a zipper closure from behind, the corset fits perfectly.
The seamless upper layer is designed of a natural lurex stretch silk Rufo Coli.
It is amazingly soft and velvety to the touch.
This lovely skirt is crafted of various types of organza and airy silk.
While neither embroidery nor laces are used, this organza wedding dress looks so extraordinary owing to an exciting combination of smooth and slightly glossy fabric with the textured bodice.
Crafting this chic skirt, our artisans have manually draped several dozens of meters of delicate organza fabric. It was needed to achieve the stunning skirt shape, according to the idea of the designee.
Yet it is light and gorgeously puffy, letting the bride move freely. An asymmetric skirt reminds the most delicate rose petals, just as if it was created by nature.
The bow is also crafted by hand and is made of the same organza, turning into a long gorgeous train.
The central part of the silk wedding dress is silk organza of various types. The organza itself is a very light material, which at the same time can hold the designed shape, and it helps to reach the perfect puff form. The outer skirt is crafted from semitransparent organza with a slightly noticeable textured print.
Meanwhile, a single layer of monochrome organza is used both for the inner skirt and the bow, with broad stripes from behind.
The inner dress is made from very light and natural materials.
As for the bodice, we have used a dense Italian shape-holding satin which fits perfectly.
The bodice’s outer layer is made of silk with tiny glittering. The fabric itself is velvety to the touch and somewhat bulky, visually resembling fine thin velours.
We have created a Cinderella wedding dress – Plantier for a young and romantic girl. We imagine her being delicate and light, with thoughts full of love and happiness.
Wearing this princess wedding dress, she will feel sexy and entirely at ease.
Open shoulders and the bodice make the dress even more charming, while the light puffy skirt features that romantic wedding image.
We would love to recommend you use a short lace veil or the normal one with lace edges.
At the same time, a neat tiara or a wreath will also look cute.
The shape of the gown is quite a classic one, like a traditional wedding dress, that’s why the groom would look better wearing a classic black tuxedo or a suit.
– Handmade in our Georgian studio
– Italian silk organza, silk taffeta, silk satin, lurex stretch silk
– Italian silk organza wedding dress 100%
– Taffeta – 100% silk
– Satin – 80% silk 20% viscose
– Lurex stretch silk – 100 %
– Delivered worldwide
– Lining present both in skirt and bodice.
– Bodice has a double-layered lining.
– Inbuilt cups are possible to be installed.
– Open shoulders
– Straight back cut, zipper closure.
– The dress type – princess.
– Multilayered puffy skirt.
– Petticoat with rings could be made upon request.
– Basic train length is up to 60 cm. The train could be made longer (up to 140 cm) upon request.
– Color – ivory;
– The model’s height is 172 cm, and she usually wears an XS.
– We recommend this dress for girls, having body sizes from XS up to XL and a body height from 150 to 180 cm. This dress will suit well any skin tone.
– Organza wedding dress
There are no reviews yet.